Thanks to Kate at http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/ for giving me this 'Tell Me About Yourself' Award. To be worthy of acceptance, I must now tell you seven secrets about me, so here goes:
- Although I am called Sally, the name on my birth certificate is 'Sarah'. I changed my name by deed poll.
- My younger brother once got into serious trouble for drawing a picture on the wall with crayons. I drew that picture. I know, it sounds really cruel, but he deserved it.
- If I visit someone's house and notice they have a paper recycling bin, I rifle through it to see if there's anything useful in it.
- I once had to spend a whole afternoon standing at the back of Class 6 because I pinched the swimming teacher's bum. Someone dared me. It was worth the kudos.
- I got expelled from school at the age of 16 for being pregnant.
- Contrary to the impression you may have gained from points 2, 4, and 5 above, I was very well behaved at school and was only ever in detention once, for being persistently late. Nothing has changed. I'm still always late.
- I love Physics. If I wasn't an artist, I'd be a Physicist. Probably a mad one.
And now without further ado, I hereby pass this award on to fifteen unsuspecting bloggers for whom I have the utmost respect. (Or.... fifteen people whose blogs I love and whom I'd like to know more about.):